Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RealRyder ABF8 Stationary Bike


I don’t have one of those stationary bikes in my house. In fact, the closest thing I have to an exercise system is the WiiFit. However, if I did have room in my place for a stationary bike, I would definitely want to have the RealRyder ABF8.

What makes this stationary bike different from all the others on the market? For starters, it feels like the user is riding a real bike. How many stationary bikes do you know that allow the rider to steer, lean, and balance?

So not only are your legs and upper body going to get a workout from this, but you will be improving your balance. A person’s sense of balance is almost just as important as exercise when it comes to physical fitness. I learned that tidbit from the WiiFit.

So, if this is a stationary bike where balance is important, what happens if you don’t keep your balance? Do you fall over? Maybe that’s why this guy in the picture looks so nervous.

Of course, if you want to have the experience of riding a bicycle inside your house. It will cost you. You should be able to purchase it for about $1,995. Yeah, I’m not certain how many bikes you could actually buy for that price.

Source

No comments: