Batmobile Replica!Batman has always been considered as one of the more iconic comic characters of all time and it's no surprise that his gadgets and technology attract a lot of tech freaks. However, no one's been able to replicate the classic Batmobile from his Burton movies until now. Presenting the Batmobile ... in Stokholm, Sweden!
- Cost: over $1 million.
- Time: 3.5 years, 20,000 hours of painstaking work to convert a ‘73 Lincoln Continental.
- Contents: DVD, voice recognition, height adjustment, reversing cameras….
- Pleasure: Incalculable, as people gather around to oggle outside IKEA.
All I can say is wow!
Casio Cubic Puzzle Digital WatchThe watch was once an integral gadget that one should have, nowadays mobile phones seems to have taken that spot. There's been a small resurgence lately with watchphones, but it hasn't really really taken off as expected. Will they die off like the rotary telephones or will their designers fashion a new one that will attract the watchless crowds? Maybe Casio, one of the premier digital watchmakers, will do it?
One of Casio's slimmest time pieces to date, the "Poptone Cubic Puzzle Watch" has a long case with a custom designed LCD display and buttons arranged at the bottom in a Tetris-like layout.Features:
- Maximum wrist size: 190 mm (approx.)
- Case Dimensions: 29 mm x 52 mm x 17 mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Japanese and English instructions
- One year manufacturers warranty
- Stopwatch (1/100 seconds)
- Date mode
- 12/24 hour time
Batmobile Original Source
Casio Cubic Puzzle Source
Casio Cubic Puzzle Picture Source