Wednesday, May 27, 2009

iTalk Alarm Clock


Sure, you can have the MP3 Clock DX if you want a cool alarm clock, but I will have to say that the iTalk from Neutrano is one of the most interesting alarm clocks that I have seen in a while.

After all, how many alarm clocks do you know that allow the user to set the time or alarm with your own voice? Yeah, no more of those stupid buttons that you have to hit simultaneously, and then keep pushing until the right time shows up.

At least, that is what the Press Release tells me. Apparently, the user just says “Hello iTalk”, and tell the digital alarm clock the time. It will understand any voice in English, and you can also ask: “what day is it”? I’m guessing you set that by voice too. The iTalk clock will also understand other commands such as “snooze”.

Granted, I don’t know if I will ever get up if I just say “snooze” for some extra minutes of shut-eye. I wonder if I will learn to say “snooze” in my sleep.

The iTalk needs 3 AAA batteries to power its huge 2 inch numbers. You should be able to get the iTalk from many retail outlets in a few months. That’s about as specific as my source will say, but it will definitely hit Amazon.com in June, with a suggested retail price of $49.99.

Source

No comments: