Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The USB Hub with a built-in flashlight


I keep going through all the dozens of reasons that this could be useful, but then I end up canceling them out for one reason or another. I thought it might be great to sit at your computer and then the flashlight would be useful for when you’re playing with cords at the back of your computer. However, I can’t remember a time when I couldn’t feel my way around it to figure things out. I’m sure that someone could find a use for this flashlight meets USB hub though.

If you are female and for some reason like to carry around a hub with you, then you’d always have a flashlight handy for various tasks. The hub conveniently tucks into the hub itself when it’s not in use. You can hold it as either a flashlight, or it flips open to be used as a reading light. The LED light is rechargeable, so it doesn’t have to be plugged in to work. The hub itself has a total of 3 USB ports. You can purchase it for $14 from Gadget4all.

Source

No comments: