Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Information Tecnology, MBA and perhaps a Doctorate Degree

In my years of experience, handling Information Technology work and quickly excelling towards a managerial position, I found this work more of fun than being a professional. They say that the best way to excel at something you do is to find it easy to deal with and at the same time the hunger for advanced knowledge. Thanks to the Internet and various exposures to exhibits, IT shows and such, I can say that it has successfully been a big part of my career at some point.

Thus in 2005 became my year to explore other opportunities, those of which are in the other business related side. Continuing where I left out in 1998, I found the completion a resounding fulfillment of sorts, since it is so ironic that I stopped then to pursue my career in Information Technology. While I am sure that I have not covered all aspects of the IT career, venturing out into the business world and once again attaining a lead role, particularly an officer level status as of late have become two of my good sides in the professional side of my life. While I know it will take another couple of years to be able to establish my name again in this new role, combining my stored knowledge with my marketing endeavors shows great promise.

To this day, I am still fascinated with the fast evolution of technology, but at the same time, business practices need a new look, and hopefully, I will be able to do the same in the coming years and perhaps consider advancing to my next dream, that of which is to start my final goal, that of which is to attain a Doctorate Degree at the only other school I have not been able to go to, that of which is the University of the Philippines. Once accomplished, I have completed my task, that of which is to go to the top three schools in the country today, the others being De La Salle University where I got my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Applications Majoring in Computer Applications and just recently at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business where I got my Masters in Business Administration Degree.

No comments: