With all these storms, typhoons, and flash floods, one of the most important things you should have is a mobile phone as it is the only way you can communicate with the outside world while you're stuck in a bad situation.
However, there will come a time that you will be unable to charge your gadget and then you'll feel really alone. That's what happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I got stranded on top of a building for a few days. It's a good idea then to invest on equipment that will help you charge your mobile phone or other electronic equipment in the house. Here is just one of them.
After a storm or a flash flood, the sun usually rises but you're still stuck in your location because of either raging flood waters or an inability to reach civilization due to destroyed streets and bridges. It would be wise then to check out iTech's SolarCharger 906.
- Discreet and elegant product design
- Highly efficient solar conversion due to a high-performance monocrystalline solar panel
- Comes with 10 adapter plugs
- Red light indicator to show the charging condition
- Separate row of four battery status indicator lights specifies the device's charge level
- Dual mode charging: charged through a computer USB port and solar sunlight
- Battery capacity: 1260 mAh
- Dimensions: 105(L) x 64(W)x 15mm(H)/
- 4.13(L) x 2.52(W) x 0.59(T) inches
- Weight: 100 grams /3.53ounces